Carving knives, chisels
- Carving knives and chisels are our flagship product. Each knife and chisel is painstakingly handmade one by one.
- We manage the entire process in-house, from the tip of the blade to the handle.
- Our finest chisel is a precise 0.5 mm wide, an achievement made possible thanks to the skills we have honed over many years.
- The blades are made with either high-speed steel or cutlery steel, meaning the blades stay sharp for a long time.
- The handles are made from cherry wood, giving them a warm feel in the hand.
The difference between high-speed steel and cutlery steel
Our blades are made with high-speed steel and cutlery steel and are 85 mm long. The blades are embedded into the handles so that as the blade grows shorter from repeated sharpening, the handle can be carved down to re-lengthen the blade, allowing you to use it for many more years to come.
Works collection made by our tools
Click the link below to see photo gallery of the works made by our tools. (Available only in Japanese)